1. Q: Is infrared thermography harmful to human body?
A: Absolutely not. Thermal imaging equipment is passive detection of infrared radiation, similar to the imaging principle of visible light camera, which will not cause any harm to human body.
2. Q: Can the temperature measurement accuracy of 0.3 °C meet the application requirements in temperature measurement screening?
A: Infrared thermal camera is not an accurate medical temperature measuring instrument, the purpose of which is to quickly find out the abnormal body temperature person in the crowd. Therefore, we should pay more attention to the consistency of temperature measurement, that is, whether the temperature value obtained by testing the same temperature object at each pixel of the same thermal camera is basically the same. Through a certain amount of data acquisition and artificial intelligence analysis, the thermal camera with good consistency can easily and accurately screen out the population with abnormal temperature. Besides, a large number of applications have proved that the accuracy of 0.3 °C temperature measurement can fully meet the needs of the initial screening of body temperature in public places.
3. Q: Why is my equipment not accurate in temperature measurement?
A: Thermal temperature measurement has a great relationship with the applied ambient temperature and the detection distance of the target. Generally speaking, it is recommended to install the equipment in a windless and temperature constant indoor environment to avoid other high temperature sources in the picture. Please strictly follow the professional installation instructions and operation requirements;
4. Q: Can temperature screening equipment be installed outdoors?
A: The optimal installation environment is indoor (relatively isolated from the outside), which is the same as the surface temperature measurement methods on the market at present. According to the principle of thermal imaging human body temperature measurement, outdoor wind and sun exposure is easy to affect the human body surface temperature and the working state of equipment, thus leading to the deviation between the temperature measured on the body surface and the real human body temperature. If the user does not have a suitable indoor environment, it is recommended to build a temporary temperature measurement access in the corresponding area such as indoor and outdoor direct connection area, outdoor entrance area, etc., to create a relatively stable temperature measurement environment manually;
5. Q: What is the accuracy of thermography for human body temperature measurement?
A: Thermal imaging is mainly used for body temperature screening, which means that the temperature of human body surface is initially detected by thermal camera (non-contact), and the individual with abnormal temperature is found. After the abnormal temperature target is found, the professional temperature measurement is carried out. For example, 20-30 abnormal temperature targets are found through thermal imager screening among 100 people, and then measured and confirmed by professional means. It can effectively reducing the testing workload and improving efficiency.
6. Q: What are the advantages of thermography thermometer? compared with traditional detection methods such as forehead and ear thermometer?
A: 1. The thermal camera belongs to non-contact temperature measurement, and the distance is longer than that of forehead thermometer(up to 1 m), which can effectively prevent medical staff from contacting potential patients and ensure the safety of medical staff;
2. The speed of temperature measurement is faster, the detection efficiency is effectively improved, and the passing speed of personnel is improved;
3. The image temperature measurement method is more intuitive, and the abnormal personnel can be took photos for convenient recording.
7. Q: The power module of TIC600 is built in black body. What is the input power voltage range that TIC600 supports ?
A: International general input voltage 85 ~ 305VAC, 47 ~ 440Hz.
8. Q: Does the camera chip adopt Hisilicon or non- Hisilicon solution?
A: Hisilicon scheme.